EFG is happy to work with sub trades and general contractors alike. We work primarily with ICI construction projects; however, we are always open to discussing other potential avenues.
Once services are performed you proceed to bill your client. We will accept regular billings, progress billings, and milestone billings. At this time we are not accepting holdback billings.
During this step of the process we will require you to send us your invoice and we will get in direct contact with your client for sign off approval.
Upon sign off from your client EFG will provide same day funding release for up to 75% of the approved invoice amount. The remaining 25% will be held until your client has paid their invoice in full.
Here is where it up to you. The sooner your client pays the lower your fees will be. Please see "Client Portal" for a breakdown of fees.
When we have received the payment from your client we will release the remaining 25% less the factoring fee.
Factoring allows a business to obtain immediate capital or money based on the future income attributed to a particular amount due on an account receivable or a business invoice.
We are happy to factor any invoices between 5k-100k.
No. Factoring allows us to purchase your invoice for you from your client directly. This allows you access to 75% of your cash up front all the time.
185 North Augusta Road, Brockville, Ontario K6V 1V1, Canada
09:00 am – 05:00 pm